University Tested, Producer Approved
You're taking a LOSS if you don't feed the BOSS.
In every operation, big or small, there are benefits when offering a high-quality mineral. By utilizing By-O-reg+ BOSS Mineral you will get the benefits from our flagship product such as greater utilization of forage and feed, higher quality colostrum, more optimal reproductive performance and fewer incidences of illness. This free-choice loose mineral is fortified with precise amounts of vitamins and minerals to cover all of your cattle requirements. This product does not require a VFD to mitigate health and performance issues. This mineral also helps to strengthen immune function, sustain gut integrity, and reduce stress. Therefore, if you are looking for a free-choice mineral that will benefit your cattle and add value to your operation, By-O-reg+ BOSS Mineral is your answer.
University Tested, Producer Approved
Proven to maximize performance
Controlled Release Nutrients: Patented technology used with an essential oil blend allows release of the functional ingredients throughout the entire GI tract.
Natural Essential Oils: Oregano and Cassia are well-established ingredients in livestock nutrition. The antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral, and other benefits are seen in commercial, natural, and organic production.
Beta Glucan: Beta Glucans are special carbohydrates that are extracted from the inner wall of yeast cells. Beta Glucans are strong promoters of the animal’s natural immune system.
Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an antioxidant vitamin that is a strong immune stimulant.
FOS: Fructooligosaccharides are complex starch molecules that are not easily digestible by pathogenic organisms. They can, however, be digested by desirable bacteria in the GI tract. Use of FOS will aid lactobacillus organisms
as they compete with pathogens for food and space in the GI tract.
By-O-reg Is Unique to the Industry
While the use of essential oil products is not new, the results that By-O-reg+ delivers are revolutionary. The consistent source of high quality ingredients and specific product formulation establish a healthy gut and maximize productivity.
Patented Time Release Technology
Improving Gut Health, Maximizing Performance
Achieving maximum performance begins with a healthy gut. By-O-reg+ enhances the microbiome of the intestinal tract, thereby increasing enzyme production and providing for a more efficient absorption of nutrients.
By improving the integrity of the intestinal lining, toxins and undigested food particles have difficulty passing into the bloodstream.
Oxidative Stress and Hormones
University studies involving blood and tissue samples from
By-O-reg+ animals have demonstrated increased estradiol and a reduction of protein carbonyl (indicator of oxidative stress.)
Reducing protein carbonyl increases energy, lowers stress, and allows for an increased heat tolerance. Increased estradiol supports the reproductive system.
Optimizing Herd Productivity Begins with the Sow
Using By-O-reg+ in sows delivers the following:
- Faster breed back, higher conception rate
- Faster farrowing, fewer stillborn
- More piglets born live, more piglets weaned
- Uniformity in size of piglets, heavier weights at weaning
- Reduced scours
- Increased colostrum protein
A Healthy Start in the Industry
Healthier Grow, Faster Finish
CALL TO ACTION HERE
All university studies are available upon request.
- South Dakota State University: Sow Oregano essential oil supplementation in gestation and lactation shortened birthing interval in primparous and multiparous sows. M. Renken, R. Thaler, C. L. Levesque
- North Carolina State Grower: Supplemental effects of By-O-reg+ on growth efficiency and health status of growing-finishing pigs. S. W. Kim
- North Carolina State Nursery: “Supplemental effects of By-O-reg+ to enhance gut integrity, immune status, and growth performance of newly weaned pigs. I. Park, J. K. Lee, J. Wang, S. W. Kim.
- Kansas State Nursery: Determining the Impact of By-O-reg+ in Diets with or Without a Feed Grade Antibiotic on Growth Performance of Nursery Pigs. L.L. Thomas, J.C. Woodworth, R.D. Goodband, J.M. Derouchey, M.D. Tokach, and S.S. Dritz